- WARRANTY REGISTRATION
- TROUBLESHOOT (Q&A) /REDEEM WARRANTY
[PRODUCTS LISTED AT SAME PRICE AS HIPPIEVAPORIZER.COM ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY REGISTRATION]
This Limited Warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. The Hippie Vaporizer provides this Limited Warranty to the purchaser of The Hippie Vaporizer product(s) included in the sales package ("Product"). The Hippie Vaporizer warrants that during the warranty period The Hippie Vaporizer will in a commercially reasonable time remedy defects in materials, design or workmanship, free of charge by repairing or, should The Hippie Vaporizer at its discretion deem it necessary, replacing the product in accordance with this Limited Warranty (unless otherwise required by law). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you have purchased the product provided that The Hippie Vaporizer have intended the product for sale in that country.
The warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period (hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The Warranty Periods is Two (2) Years for the The Hippie Vaporizer product. As far as your national laws permit, the Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
How to get warranty service.
If you wish to make a claim under this Limited Warranty, please return you're Product or the affected part (if it is not the entire Product) to The Hippie Vaporizer. You can call The Hippie Vaporizer customer service (national or premium rates may apply) for further details on how to make a claim. Information about The Hippie Vaporizer can be found in the sales package, or on The Hippie Vaporizer website.
Any claim under this Limited Warranty is subject to you notifying The Hippie Vaporizer company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiry of the Warranty Period. When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. 2. This Limited Warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by The Hippie Vaporizer (e.g. as set out in the Product's user guide) and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of The Hippie Vaporizer. 3. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by The Hippie Vaporizer or was used otherwise than for its intended use. 4. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been opened, dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than The Hippie Vaporizer service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of The Hippie Vaporizer. 5. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products. 6. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to The Hippie Vaporizer center and has plant material in any devices, spare parts or accessories. 7. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the product is filled with the incorrect fuel such as Petrol, Diesel, Propane, Lighter fuel etc. 8. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance. 9. This Limited Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts (whether included in the iolite device sales package or sold separately) unless otherwise stated. 10. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorised Internet seller. All Authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from The Hippie Vaporizer, LLC.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, The Hippie Vaporizer reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, The Hippie Vaporizer may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty. Limitation of The Hippie Vaporizer's liability
This Limited Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against The Hippie Vaporizer exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Limited Warranty replaces all other The Hippie Vaporizer warranties and liabilities, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Limited Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) The Hippie Vaporizer does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Hippie Vaporizer liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product. The above limitations shall not apply in case of gross negligence or intentional misuse of a Hippie Vaporizer or in case of personal injury resulting from The Hippie Vaporizer proven negligence.
NOTE! Your Product is a sophisticated device. The Hippie Vaporizer strongly encourages you to familiarize yourself with the user guide and instructions provided with and for the Product.
NOTE! The Hippie Vaporizer cannot and will not withhold any consumer information from any local, national or international law enforcement agencies with regards to use of any Product's manufactured or services provided by The Hippie Vaporizer.
What is your warranty policy?
We offer a 2 years limited warranty.
What is a leafy vaporizer?
A leaf vaporizer is a device used to extract flavors and aromas from plants or leafs.
A vaporizer gently heats lousy leafs without combustion. No burning maximizes potency, aromas and flavors.
What is a liquid vaporizer?
A liquid vaporizer is a battery-powered device that simulates tobacco smoking by producing a vapor that resembles smoke. A heating element known as an atomizer, vaporizes a liquid solution known as liquid.
Is any liquid or loose leaf included in kit?
The Hippie Vaporizer kit does not contain any liquid or leaf of any form or kind.
You can send us an email any time to email@example.com.
Q & A
1. My Hippie 2.0 turns on but doesn't start heating
- please make sure to notice, after you turn it on, the battery level shows first. AFTER the battery level indicator light goes out, you may choose the temperature/start heating by holding the button down until you see the indicator light.
2. My Hippie 2.0 doesn't charge, doesn't turn on
- please unscrew the battery part, and remove the silicone tip from the top of the battery (if there is one)
- if it still does not charge, before you contact us, please try a different micro USB charger, if you have one at home
3. My Hippie 2.0's red light flashes 3 times, then turns off (when I am trying to use it)
- Please take out the battery, and put battery back (most of the times this resolves the issue of small shortage which might be the cause)
- This can happen if battery is depleted also.
4. I don't see much smoke!
- The Hippie 2.0 produces vapor, it eliminates most of the smoke. So you will see a thinner 'smoke' called vapor. (don't get mislead by the less amount of 'smoke', the procedure of vaporizing helps you extract the best components of leafs, what you would burn away smoking.
5. How do I clean the Hippie 2.0?
- You can use the brush to clean the chamber. The glass mouthpiece is easy to clean, low maintenance. Also use brush to clean the screen. The rubber mouthpiece is also easy to clean, just take out the metal part and throw it in some rubbing alcohol.
If this Q&A did not help, please send us an email with any issue you may have.
To redeem warranty, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date of warranty registration.